Sprouting a Sanctuary Studio For Sharing Our Genius

An invitation to explore different ways of participating and preparing for our Inner Space Sessions.

This “Sanctuary Studio Space” is for Sacred Rebels, Inner Journeyers, Outer Explorers, Renaissance Storytellers, Seedizens, Regenerators, and Hyphans.

This is the first run at experiential space for sharing our Genius in all the different forms that come through us.

1 Like

I wanted to generate something that serves a similar purpose to how Inner Space sessions have been going while generating space in Inner Space sessions for facilitation, guidance, leadership, and exploration to take a different form. I have ideas on that form, and I see that it is truly something that will need to emerge through our collective body.

The Inner Space is and can be many things. This is good. This is right. It is not a Startup Shaman space or Justin Joseph’s Inner Space. It is the Renaissance Explorers Inner Space, and I’m presencing the power of the people to decide what that will be.

I do love what we do together. It is a gift to practice in these ways, and I intend to receive + give it in the ways that are right going forward.

So here’s the first video of a series that I’m calling Startup Shaman Sundays. It is a prototype of asynchronous field generation that bridges Sanctuary to Studio, as an inquiry into how our stories of Inner and Outer Space can begin to regenerate and maybe one day find their own Renaissance in a unified field of expression and learning.

I’ll follow this particular thread closely and participate in others as I prototype other aspects of generating the field through Sanctuary Studios.

This is a “Sanctuary Studio Space” is for Sacred Rebels, Inner Journeyers, Outer Explorers, Renaissance Storytellers, Seedizens, Regenerators, and Hyphans. It is a space for anyone and everyone that arrives here by their Inner Compass and decides that it feels right for practicing, purposing, and playing in your own way.

I sense that I will be sharing an invitation to something that will be about exploring the dynamism within chaos and order. A call for Genius in many forms as we explore the inner space, outer space, our stories, and the field generated beyond the between.

Startup Shaman Sunday – Walking Out and Walking Into Our Genius - 39th Gate moves to the 53rd

3 Likes