🧭 Expedition into community building

Damn… I’m always surprised just how much happens when I don’t have time to look into the forums … such amazing things emerge!

Thank you so much @Kath.PlanetHive for all this and so much more and of course the same gratitude to you @mbh66.
I love to join the Sensing Gathering if I can, though I have no idea about my availability right now. Am in the same timezone as Michael though so I should at least be awake when it happens :))

I would also like to take on the active part of community building as the Inner Space part and having some playbooks (btw. my preferred alternative title for the ‘Game Guide’ :wink: ) emerge that will have grade value for all of SEEDS, specifically DHO/DAC.

Speaking of value the capitals are interesting and I would love some details to this. Especially when it comes to community I feel Emotional Capital, Heart Capital (not the same) and Health Capital is probably just hidden inside of the hazy Social Capital. But then again what do I mean with emotional, heart and health :))))

Thanks for doing all of this to everyone!!

P.S.: Another special thanks to Kath for crediting me in the video for the art in such a wonderful way :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kiss:

1 Like

@Jedi :seedling: :raised_hands: Discord

1 Like

Thank you @MaxVBohn for your kind words and your energy. :sparkles::dancer:

Have seen this when2meet link? RE Sensing: Community Building - When2meet

I am happy to hold the space for two sensing gatherings (30 min each) to cover different time zones. I will share a calendar invite for the first gathering shortly.

Speaking of value the capitals are interesting and I would love some details to this. Especially when it comes to community I feel Emotional Capital, Heart Capital (not the same) and Health Capital is probably just hidden inside of the hazy Social Capital. But then again what do I mean with emotional, heart and health :))))

Yes, I am so riding the same wave. :ocean:

The concept of multiple capitals was introduced to me in a webinar over on Earth Regenerators. I’ve linked to the webinar on discord; take a peak when you have a moment. What I envision is that we take a closer look at value and capitals on this wee expedition.

Let’s explore. :compass::woman_juggling:t4:

Kia ora all,

I am happy to share the calendar invite for our first sensing gathering.

In this short get together, I would like to look at the questions I proposed earlier in this thread:

1. Are we asking the right questions and how can we adapt them to different audiences if needed?
  2. How can we bring life to the different level’s while exploring the questions?

I will be holding another space exploring these questions later this week to be open to others from different time zones (check availabilities here). We can then synthesise our finding here and take it from there.

I hope this sounds like a good plan. :woman_cartwheeling::purple_heart:

@mbh66 @RachelR @joaoestellita @MaxVBohn

1 Like

This is amazing. :sparkles:🧙‍♂

starting to drawing something … :paintbrush:
trying to sense some insights about how to merge purposes but… not much … some thoughts?

3 Likes

I LOVE This Joao! So beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Hello Kath, and sorry I didn’t have time to check before. I guess the gathering has already happened since it’s not on the calendar anymore.

Time availability I don’t know myself but I added my probable availability to the when2meet.

Thank you Joao for sharing it. I know you have been sensing with Alan and Jedi and I like the things you shared.

A while ago I also tried to illustrate the relationships of things here to get verification if that is actually how Hypha is intending it.

I only went into a basic description of governance and communication between the different levels.

Your depiction doesn’t tell me how the communication, the purpose alignment and governance is happening. It basically shows as mine how the structure is visualized but nothing about how these arrows are actually created.

So I would love to know about how we create exchange and communication between different DHO’s as well as DAC/DCOs to align nano up to supra.

3 Likes

Hi Max, apologies I wasn’t as clear as I could have been with setting up the gathering. I opened up the space but no one came along. I will reschedule and communicate better. :woman_cartwheeling:

Hi @joaoestellita and @MaxVBohn I love the magic that is emerging here. 🧙‍♂️

So I would love to know about how we create exchange and communication between different DHO’s as well as DAC/DCOs to align nano up to supra.

I feel this is a wonderful gate opener for an expedition. Thank you Max :raised_hands:

I would like to share this Cultural Compass by Urban Mind Studio I came across a couple of days back. I sense it could help us exploring how we create exchange and communication - may I add value creation - within the SEEDS ecosystem and beyond.

What do you think, is it the right framework and the right time to go on this expedition?
:compass:

1 Like

Very nice your illustration Max, I see that your approach is related to governance organizations at various levels… we can explore that for sure

My drawing was only in relation to the organisms that live within the organization SEEDS, and was just to inspire… and then what comes to me after it was it: (i posted on Discord ealier)
"In this drawing I just bring a vision which is to use the three different types of relationships to validate RE proposals, or to create bridges, either with Hypha or Samara and other Bioregions.

So, one thing comes up…
I imagine that proposals can circulate in these three spaces and create deeper sensemaking, with feedbacks, for example, if the RE proposes a change in the Game Guide, then we have a voice in Hypha and then for Samara and other DHO’s a voice, when both three are in agreement, we can believe that the proposal is at its best to be sent for voting… this format may also prove useful to validate explorations within the RE, for example, questions that the MBC and other DHO’s DCO’s bring that can be explored , questions worth exploring.
“How to create liquidity?” and others that can serve to expand our vision for local regeneration… Widening the range of just exploring changes in the Game Guide, but making a sense of service to the ecosystem…"

But I see that in this topic here the conversation goes well beyond and I’m loving to see all this.

looking forward to our meeting with Kath and everyone here :smiley:

1 Like

This ties beautifully in with what Anneloise said that ‘we build a civilization’. I’ve done some dreaming on liquidity pools/community funds/value streams which I will put to paper this afternoon and then share in the topic of value streams and badges: Discovery Mission: Value Streams weaving into Badges :seedling:

1 Like

Take 3 for our first sensing gathering. :sweat_smile:

Please manifest yourself here for next week: RE Sensing: Community Building - When2meet
I will be better in communicating time and date with this take and tag you all. Promise! :call_me_hand:

@mbh66 @RachelR @joaoestellita @MaxVBohn @guyjames @twakefield14

Cross posting from outer space harvest for session 5: I could imagine this to emerge into an exploration group and/or a research project for the incubator. :sparkles::compass:

:slightly_smiling_face: Stages of CB - The Foundation for Community Encouragement

1 Like

Kia ora all,

I hope your week will be starting of well, when it is Monday in your time zone. :clock12:

Thanks to all who have manifested themselves in the when2meet.

I schedule two 30 min sensing gatherings and will post calendar invite incl. zoom calls here :point_down:t3::green_heart:

The First 30 min Sensing Gathering will happen on Tuesday, July 13 at 6pm NZT:

:point_right: Here is the calendar invite incl zoom link. If you have trouble accessing the google calendar invite, you can access the zoom directly as follow:

Topic: RE Sensing Gathering #01 - Community Building
Time: Jul 13, 2021 06:00 PM Auckland, Wellington

Join Zoom Meeting
Launch Meeting - Zoom

Meeting ID: 925 9230 5837
Passcode: v66N8A

:rainbow::purple_heart::woman_juggling:t4:

1 Like

The Second 30 min Sensing Gathering will happen on Wednesday, July 14 at 7.30pm NZT:

:date: The goggle calendar invite for the second gathering is here.

And if you want to go straight into the zoom, here you go:

Topic: RE Sensing Gathering #02 - Community Building
Time: Jul 14, 2021 07:30 PM Auckland, Wellington

Join Zoom Meeting
Launch Meeting - Zoom

Meeting ID: 927 7646 0774
Passcode: 5PbU35

I hope at least one of the two options works for you. :hibiscus::dancer:

I’ll be recording both gatherings and share the replay here in the thread later this week.

Go well :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Kath, I just woke up now so I missed the session and I am also not able to join tomorrow. Will the links to the recorded sessions will be posted here?

1 Like

Hi Melanie, there was not much to record in the first gathering as it was just me in the room. :sweat_smile: I will share the recording from the second gathering here and we can then take from there. :sparkles::compass:

1 Like